Details for ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE
International Falls, MN
Full-time, Base Salary plus Commission
The International Falls Journal, a division of Media News Group, is looking to hire a career-minded individual who is passionate about building a satisfying career that rewards hard work and top sales achievement. The successful candidate will establish and maintain long-term relationships with key decision-makers, followed by a proactive approach in anticipating client needs. This position will require you to be highly proficient and professional in presenting our offerings to people and businesses, and be able to articulate our value proposition effectively. Position comes with an existing book of business and growth potential from client base. The compensation package includes a generous base salary plus commission and incentives that increases with achieving/exceeding established sales goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS / OVERVIEW
· Championing our entire suite of print and digital products to steadily grow revenue and client count on a monthly basis
· Excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal communication skills
· Heavy prospecting and developing relationships with new and existing clients
· Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and familiar with PC-based software
· You are viewed as a problem-solver who is trustworthy and acts with integrity
· Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and personal vehicle insurance required
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS This is a full-time, exempt position. Compensation includes base salary plus commission, with incentives that reward top sales performance. Great benefits package that includes contribution toward insurance offerings (health, life, dental, disability), PTO, 401k match program, comprehensive training, reimbursements toward mileage, use of computer tablet.
Please send resumes to: Rob Davenport (firstname.lastname@example.org)