Details for We are a customer-focused energy cooperative looking to fill the
We are a customer-focused energy cooperative looking to fill the position of full-time Propane Delivery Driver in our Littlefork service area. We offer a competitive compensation package including but not limited to health insurance, 401K program, paid time off, paid holidays and a year-end bonus program. We offer paid training and mentoring. We offer a consistent work schedule. We offer a friendly workplace culture. We operate under a customer focused philosophy. A Great Attitude, Commercial Driver's License, HAZMAT, Tanker and Air Brake Endorsements and a safe driving record are required for these positions. Propane and/or Commercial Driving Experience is desired, but not required. For more information about the positions available or to get an application, email LFLP@northernstarcoop.com or call our office in Littlefork at 218-278-6682.
- Grand Rapids man arrested in Saturday car chase
- Incident temporarily closes Highway 11-71
- Susan Gushulak
- John Faith, 77, Our Music Man
- Lee Tessier, 83
- My Lifestory….by Wayne Ronning 09/28/1936 – 04/10/2021
- Saturday incident under investigation
- Elaine Ida Beach, 87
- End of one journey, start of another?
- James Doyle Briggs, 92