Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) lashed out at Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) after he said he had doubts about Deb Haaland's nomination to Secretary of the Interior, which comes on the heels of his opposition to the confirmation of Neera Tanedem to lead the Office of Management and Budget.
- James William Gustavson
- Vegas performers coming to International Falls
- Elizabeth “Betty” Gibson
- State of Minnesota opens formal investigation on recent natural gas price spike
- Linda Ann (Tapp) Merrill
- Walz announces state will vaccinate 70 percent of seniors by end of March before expanding eligibility
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Propaganda, public opinion and the 'Big Lie'
- Reta Florence McGovern
- RLMC announces launch of system
- Local flag stir resolved