The Green Bay Packers announced Sunday that Bart Starr, the quarterback and catalyst of Vince Lombardi's powerhouse teams of the 1960s whose sneak won the famed "Ice Bowl" in 1967, died Sunday.
As featured on
Rodgers has gone out of his way during offseason practices to stay in the pocket and throw the ball within the rhythm and timing of the way the play is designed.
Davante Adams' contract’s per-year average of $14.5 million ranks 10th and the guaranteed $24 million he received at the time of his Dec. 29, 2017 signing also ranked him 10th.
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers sees big things for receiver Jake Kumerow in new head coach Matt LaFleur’s offense.
- Local Sears to close; plans for future set
- Filling a need
- Chamber announces new hire
- DISTRICT COURT: International Falls woman sentenced to prison on drug charges
- Tee Pee Motel comes down
- John David Beck Sr., 95
- Wendi Kae (Van Hale) Newman, 49
- Karsnia Kruise: Couple recognized as Farm Family of the Year
- Jim Ghostley, 88
- RRCC spring semester dean's list